Confused about which commission option to select for the CoreBridge Assured Edge Income Builder – NY?
Use this handy withdrawal matrix and calculator to determine the best commission option for your business!
How to use:
- Download the placemat and the calculator to your device (the calculator is built in Excel).
- Determine the withdrawal percentage for your client using the placemat. Use their age at issue and then decide approximately in what year they’ll need income. The cell where those two values converge is the withdrawal percentage to use in the calculator. The first section is for single income and the second is for joint income (use the younger person’s age for this matrix).
- Enter the annuity value.
- Select the commission option (option 1 is the most up front, option 4 is the largest trail. Options 2 and 3 are in between.
- Input the withdrawal year and the withdrawal percentage from the placemat.
- View the total commissions paid (cumulatively) based on your inputs!
Download the calculator below
Now that you have an idea of which commission options are most advantageous for your business, let us know how we can help you with your next case. For contracting or illustrations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-605-7972.