Started in 2010, Advanced Markets Planning Strategies, LLC (AMP Strategies) is a specialty wholesaler of insurance and annuity products. While we offer almost all of the carriers of our competitors, we have chosen to specialize in three strategic product lines: indexed annuities, hybrid long term care, and disability insurance.
What Makes AMP Different?
With so many IMOs, FMOs, NMOs, GAs, BGAs and every other initialism out there, it can be challenging to differentiate one wholesaler from the next. What makes us different is our expertise and hands on approach.
First, our primary market is financial advisors. We’ve worked in this space since the late 90s/early 2000s and have met with thousands of financial advisors over the years. This allows our wholesalers to bring more than just product knowledge to the table. We’re able to offer best practices, positioning ideas, and even concepts on how to grow your business.
Second, we personally design all potential cases. In many situations, the old saying “you don’t know what you don’t know” is very appropriate in the insurance and annuity space. We strive to really understand what you and your client hope to accomplish by asking a lot of questions, creating a number of options, and then distilling those options down to one or two key recommendations.
And third, we offer direct support. You’ll work directly with a wholesaler, not a sales desk. In many cases, we also allow our agents/advisors to work directly with the carrier. Over the years, many of the agents and advisors that we work with have mentioned a desire to “cut out the middle man” and with most of our companies, you’re able to do just that.
How Do I Get Started?
If you’re interested in working with an insurance and annuity wholesaler that provides expert case design and is hands on throughout the process, then reach out to us! There are several ways for us to connect:
- Opt-in to our mailing list to receive periodic sales ideas and webinar invitations. We hate spam so don’t expect daily/weekly/monthly emails. We only send ideas that we find meaningful.
- Complete a quote request. We run all quotes in the time that you require and will be available to discuss them with you both over the phone and via screenshare.
- Call us. We can be reached at 800-605-7972 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. eastern standard time.
- Send us an email. Any questions, comments, or requests can be emailed to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you right away.
- Request a meeting. If you’d like to set up a time for us to talk, you can find availability here on our calendar.
We look forward to hearing from you.