Do you have clients who just want to leave their annuities to beneficiaries?
Maybe they originally bought an annuity for income protection which they no longer need.
Maybe they purchased a fixed annuity (and gave up growth) to pass onto heirs.
No matter the reason, an enhanced death benefit indexed annuity can help these clients.
The Ideal Client Profile
Ages: 50-85 (varies by states/products)
Policy Minimums/Maximums: $10,000-$1,000,000
- Existing annuities without a death benefit
- Existing annuities with only a high watermark death benefit
- Existing annuities originally purchased for income where the objective has changed
- Cash investments when the client can’t qualify for an SPUL
General Product Specifications
- Guaranteed increases of 7%-8%
- Rollup lasting for 10-15 years
- Death benefit payable as a lump sum or over 5-10 years
- 5-10 year surrenders
- Max issue ages of 75-85
- Withdrawals may be RMD friendly
- Rider fee of 50 to 95 basis points
If you’d like a custom illustration for one of your clients, please contact us and let us know.